Friday, June 03, 2005

Stairway to Heaven

Reality is just a subset of truth. Life on earth is just a shadow of heaven. Where science ends, faith begins. Faith gives us the wings to go beyond where science can take us. The wisdom of the Almighty goes far beyond the valleys of sin and death. Because Christ conquered both through his Sacrifice. Enjoy this poem and let it take you on the wings of faith. Experience the gentle journey and joy of a blessed heart.

I hold on to a quiet light,
Glistening on my window pane.
We're starving Lord, your people here,
Dying to see your holy way.

I know you set a path for me,
A holy place you have from me.
At night I feel so lonely, Lord,
Because inside, I am not yet there.

To a beautiful chapel Lord, take me,
To a bright, warm place, lead me.
To that door that leads to the stairway,
To the path that leads to you.

Shall I ask what you meant, Lord?
When you showed me that stairway?
The stairway you created in me,
Behind the door to that chapel, Lord.

Your way is most perfect, Jesus,
Your spirit leads me on.
I shall not doubt or worry,
Just trust in you all the way.

We always want to reach the peak,
But you want us to smile all the way,
Even as we are imperfect and hollow,
Your love is all we need, Saviour.

No comments: